- Dashcams don't have to be used for crashes, scuffles, and dustups. Occasionally these car-ready cameras record some pretty unbelievable footage of sheer driving skills.
- Drivers often have completely different memories and descriptions of an accident. With video proof that you weren’t the driver responsible for a car crash you can save yourself from being found at fault by a car insurance company
- Most dash cameras have an option that allows you to turn it on standby that permits the camera only to turn on if it feels motion in or around the car.
- So, if someone breaks into your car or hits your parked car and takes off, you may be able to review the dash cam footage and find the individual responsible.
ANYTEK T77Original Anytek T77 Dual Lens Auto DVR Camera Car Video Recorder Rearview Mirror 1080P G-Sensor Motion Detection Dash Cam
English Text Menu Screen: 7.0" TFT Support: Micro SD Card MAX. 32GB (class10 or above) Chip + sensor:F23+AR0330 Lens Front: 170 Degree wide angle, 3.0M, 1080P Lens Rear: 120 degree, 1.3M, 720P Video: MOV, 1920x1080@30fps, 1280xB480 @30fps Support: Video Rearview system, G-Sensor, Motion detection Battery: Build-in lithium battery 400mAh Language: Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English , Russian
Warranty Period & Type:
- 1 month warranty by payavalue.com
- 1 year warranty by Manufacturer
Terms & Conditions apply
- 1 x Rearview mirror car video recorder (not include TF card) 1 x Rear camera 1 x Car Charger 1 x USB Cable
- Brand : Anytek
- Model : Anytek T77