Anytek A50 Car DVR Camera for Novatek 96658 175 Degree HD Video Display Lens 2.45 inch LCD Screen Cycle Recording Tachograph
- Dashcams don't have to be used for crashes, scuffles, and dustups. Occasionally these car-ready cameras record some pretty unbelievable footage of sheer driving skills.
- Drivers often have completely different memories and descriptions of an accident. With video proof that you weren’t the driver responsible for a car crash you can save yourself from being found at fault by a car insurance company
- Most dash cameras have an option that allows you to turn it on standby that permits the camera only to turn on if it feels motion in or around the car.
- So, if someone breaks into your car or hits your parked car and takes off, you may be able to review the dash cam footage and find the individual responsible.
Warranty Period & Type:
- 1 month warranty by payavalue.com
- 1 year warranty by Manufacturer
Terms & Conditions apply
What's in the box
PACKAGE TYPE: Plain
PACKAGE CONTENTS: (A50 DVR)